If you’re looking for an amazing keto friendly cheese bread, or just after something that absolutely rocks your taste buds, you’ve come to the right place!
for 4 servings
- ¾ cup (85 g) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 oz (55 g) cream cheese
- ⅓ cup (35 g) almond flour, or coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ cup (50 g) shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425˚F (220˚C).
- Melt mozzarella and cream cheese together in the microwave for 1 minute, stirring every 20 seconds, or until fully melted.
- Combine almond (or coconut) flour, baking powder, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and egg. Mix well, then stir in the melted mozzarella until fully incorporated. Stir in cheddar, then shape into a ball, cover, and chill for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Dust a cutting board with a handful of almond (or coconut) flour. Cut dough into 4 even pieces and roll each piece into a ball. Cut each ball in half and place cut side down on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Assemble with desired sandwich toppings.