this is a must try as its so easy to make and tastes well divine ! My Super Easy skillet chocolate chip cookie cake will be a hit at any dinner party and i know the kids will want seconds!
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1¾ cups all-purpose gluten free flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 190° c. and lightly grease a oven safe skillet (cast iron skillet is best) with nonstick cooking spray.
- Blend together the butter, brown sugar and vanilla in a large bowl until it forms a thick paste like texture.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, and mix until combined. Stop the mixer. Add the flour, salt and baking soda. Turn mixer to medium-low. Mix until a dough forms. Stop the mixer and add the chocolate chips. Blend on low until the chocolate chips are thoroughly incorporated.
- Press dough evenly into the skillet. Bake until set, about 20 minutes. Remove the skillet from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool. Allow the cookie to cool in the skillet for at least 30 minutes before cutting. Slice into wedges. Store, wrapped, on the counter for up to 4 days.
Preparation time: 20 minutes. Baking time: About 20 minutes.
Nutrition Analysis: 500 cal, 25 g fat, 95 mg chol, 370 mg sodium, 64 g carbs, 1 g fiber, 35 g sugar, 5 g protein.